Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) is proud to continue its annual award of the Academic Excellence Scholarship Program for recent high school graduates. Students are selected for the Scholarship on the basis of excellence in scholarship, leadership, and service and character. Scholarship of $2,500 per academic year will be given to the winning candidates.
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) was founded in 1963 as Ohio’s first community college and remains Ohio’s oldest and largest public community college.
- Be a high school graduate from the Class of 2016 Attend Cuyahoga Community College beginning as an incoming freshman fall 2016.
- Be a resident of Cuyahoga county or neighboring counties to Cuyahoga.
- Earn a 3.00 or higher grade point average (GPA) in high school, on a 4.00 point scale
- Students enrolled in College Credit Plus at Tri-C must also have a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 at Tri-C to be considered for this scholarship
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. Form can be downloaded through the given link:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – www.fafsa.gov after January 1, 2016 for the 2016-2017 academic year upon receiving the scholarship award
- Submit an official high school transcript to verify grade point average
- (Optional) Provide a written letter of recommendation from high school faculty or administrator
- In 300 words or less, please describe how the academic excellence scholarship will help you achieve your educational pursuits at Cuyahoga Community College in your chosen field of study?
Scholarships are awarded up to $2,500 per academic year.
Academic Excellence Scholarship application and required material must be received by March 18, 2016.
Link for More Information: