If you’re an aspiring actor, then ABC is looking for you! The American Broadcasting Company is now offering the ABC Discovers: Digital Talent Competition that is administrated by the LeadDog Marketing Group. The competition gives America’s undiscovered actors a chance to showcase their talent.The contest is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old and who possess the unrestricted right to work in the United States. ABC Talent and Casting is looking for fresh voices and original faces for ABC Entertainment and ABC Studios scripted programming. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will win a one year $25,000 talent deal with ABC.
American Broadcasting Company (ABC) originally launched on October 12, 1943. The American Broadcasting Company (ABC) is an American English-language commercial broadcast television network that is owned by the Disney–ABC Television Group, a subsidiary of the Disney Media Networks division of The Walt Disney Company.
To eligible, the applicant:
- Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia with the unrestricted right to work in the United States,
- Must be at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) as of the date of entry.
- The contest is void where prohibited by law.
- Individuals who have, within six (6) months prior to the start date of the Contest, performed material services (including but not limited to, as employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) for Sponsor, LeadDog Marketing Group (“Contest Administrator”) and/or each of their respective parent, subsidiary, related, affiliated and successor companies, and the immediate family and household members of all such foregoing individuals, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Competition, the applicant may enter the Contest online through the given link: www.ABCDiscovers.com
- Create your submission by selecting either a comedy or drama scene to perform.
- Your video submission must consist of two parts: your “Introduction” and your “Performance.”
- The total length of your video, which includes your Introduction and Performance, should not exceed 5 minutes.
- If selected as a potential Finalist, you will be required to submit (1) a second video consisting of an additional Performance, and (2) all of the necessary paperwork that you will need to complete and return in order to be confirmed as a ABC Discovers Finalist.
Financial Aid and Award Money
The ABC Discovers Finalist Grand Prize:
The winner will receive a one (1) year $25,000 Talent Holding Agreement with ABC
The 2017 ABC Discovers: Digital Talent Competition applications must be received by Sunday, July 9, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. PT (“Entry Period”). The Grand Prize winner for ABC Discovers finalist will be announced on or about August 10, 2017.
Link for More Information: