Anheuser-Busch InBev is pleased to announce GMT Scholarship Program. The scholarship is intended to hire scholars who have currently been accepted into top universities looking for 4 year bachelor’s degree. The company strives to be the best beer company in a better world.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, one of the world’s top five consumer products companies and recognized as first in the beverage industry on FORTUNE Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired” companies list.
The candidates must follow the given guidelines:
- Graduating high school senior or completing the first year at University
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Accepted into a targeted University looking for a 4 year degree in engineering, science, liberal arts, undecided or a business related field
In order to maintain the scholarship the criteria is the following:
- Maintain a 3.5 GPA each semester during your 4 year college career
- Full-time enrollment (12 semester hours) each semester during your 4 year college career
- Must file FAFSA each year of your four year college career
- Positive evaluations at the end of each summer internship
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must login themselves through the given link:
Scholarship Program provides:
- A paid internship at our company throughout the student’s four years of college, which includes
- Specific projects within the business
- On-the-job training
- Full-time internship in the summer over 4 year academic career
- Internships will be located in one of their U.S. operations
- Housing will be provided
- A support network of mentors, peer advisors and recruiting manager to assist in assimilation into a company culture and environment
Application deadline is May 15, 2016.
Link for More Information: