The American Association of University Women (AAUW) is pleased to offer Postdoctoral Research Leave Fellowship. The fellowship is open to U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Main purpose of the given fellowship is to increase the number of women in tenure-track faculty positions and to promote equality for women in higher education. Winners will receive $30,000 stipend amount.
The American Association of University Women (AAUW) was founded in 1881. It is the nation’s leading voice promoting equity and provides education for women and girls.
- American Fellowship candidates must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- American Fellowships are open to women scholars in all fields of study.
- American Postdoctoral Research Leave Fellowship applicants must hold a doctorate classified as a research degree (e.g., Ph.D., Ed.D. D.B.A., M.D.) Or an M.F.A at the time of application.
- Tenured professors are not eligible.
- Applicants may not apply for both a Postdoctoral Research Leave Fellowship and a Summer/Short-Term Research Publication Grant in the same fellowship year.
- Distance learning/online programs: American Fellowships support traditional classroom-based courses of study.
- This fellowship program does not provide funding for distance learning programs or for degrees heavily dependent on distance learning components.
- Final decisions about what constitutes distance learning under these fellowships will be made by AAUW.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for the given fellowship applicants are requested to create an account from the given link: https://aim.applyists.net/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fAPF
- Letter of recommendations
- Payment: The $45amount filing fee is required.
Winners will receive $30,000 stipend amount.
Candidates can submit the applicant form till November 15, 2015.
Link for More Information:
For more information you can call at: 202.785.7700 or email at connect-at-aauw.org