“A Better America Scholarship Program” is recognized as today’s inspiration and tomorrow’s innovation. Global English Editing is awarding the scholarship to the students who live in United States and have determination to make a positive contribution to the country’s future. The scholarship is not limited to a particular school or university, as every student in the United States has the power to change the country.
Global English Editing is an exclusively online professional editing and proofreading company that provides an unrivalled combination of quality services and affordability to clients worldwide.
To be considered for the scholarship, the candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled at an accredited university in the United State
- A citizen of the United States, or have a valid green card
- International students studying in the United States are eligible, but they will have to demonstrate their intention to stay in the country after graduation and see through their change-making agenda.
How to Apply:
- To be applying for the scholarship, the candidates must write an essay (200 words or less) on the topic “how they intend to change America”.
- Submit the entry to scholarship-at-geediting.com.The candidates must include their name, university or school and contact details.
Global English Editing will award $1000 to the leading university student.
The deadline for the 2015 “A Better America Scholarship Program” is 31 December 2015.
Link for More Information: