21st Century Scholarship is an initiative of The Indiana Commission for Higher Education. The candidates must be enrolled as undergraduate tuition at any participating public college or university in Indiana, to be eligible for a scholarship. As a 21st Century Scholar, not only do you earn a scholarship, you get step-by-step help to make sure you succeed in college, the more college choices you’ll have. Strive to do your best in every class to make sure you stay on track to succeed.
Indiana’s 21st Century Scholars Program began in 1990 to ensure that every Hoosier student can afford the opportunity provided by a college degree. Today, eligible students who keep the Scholar Pledge to excellence in school and life receive a Scholarship to help pay for their college education.
• The candidates must be enrolled as undergraduate tuition at any participating public college or university in Indiana.
• All Scholars must earn a cumulative (overall) high school grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
• Good grades can also earn you other scholarships that will pay for college costs not covered by your 21st Century Scholarship (such as books and living expenses).
How to Apply:
Applying for the scholarship, the candidates must complete on-line scholarship application form. The link is:
• Earning the 21st Century Scholarship guarantees you’ll receive up to four years of undergraduate tuition at any participating public college or university in Indiana.
• If you attend a private college, the state will award an amount comparable to that of a four-year public college.
• If you attend a participating proprietary (for-profit) school, the state will award a tuition scholarship equal to that of Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana.
Link for More Information: