The Husband and Wife Law Team at Breyer Law Offices, P.C. is thrilled to be offering a $1000 scholarship. The scholarship is open to a deserving high school senior who’s demonstrated superb scholastic achievement inside the classroom while still giving back to his or her community outside of the classroom. The scholarship works across the country to help one lucky applicant pay for at least a fraction of their college costs this upcoming school year.
Breyer Law Offices, P.C. is not the only lawyers with experience. Their clients get the value of experience in the law, experience in personal injury law, and experience as the team to help them when they are in need.
• Applicant must currently be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
• Applicant must currently be a high school senior
• Applicant must be in good standing and currently on track to graduate during the 2015-2016 school year
• Applicant must maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.8
• Applicant must plan on attending either a two-year college or a four-year university during the 2016-2017 school year
How to Apply:
To be considered for the scholarship, complete the entry form. The link is:
1. In 100-200 words, tell a little bit about yourself and why you’re applying for this award. Please include any information about yourself that you feel might help you stand out from other applicants. Tell what makes you unique.
2. In 500-1000 Words, How will a college education help you achieve your goals, and how will it impact your ability to give back to the community? In what ways will a college education unlock doors that will allow you to leave a lasting mark on the world?
• Unofficial and official school transcripts
• Current proof of enrollment
• A copy of your U.S. driver’s license, U.S. state identification card, and/or passport may be required and must be provided to Breyer Law upon request
A $1000 scholarship to a deserving high school senior who’s demonstrated superb scholastic achievement inside the classroom while still giving back to his or her community outside of the classroom.
Scholarship submission deadline is June 30, 2016. Please allow enough time to complete all scholarship fields before the submission deadline.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question e-mail: jenn-at-breyerlaw.com and ensure the subject line reads “Attention: Scholarship Manager.”