Go Fish Digital is a firm believer in equipping and training the next generation with the digital skills needed to succeed in this evolving global landscape. That’s why they are offering Go Fish Digital Social Media Scholarship. Graduating senior in high school or a freshmen, sophomore, or junior in college is eligible to apply for scholarship. The scholarship encourages students to truly think deeply about their app and social media usage and its impact in life and business. Scholarship award of $1000 will be given to the deserving candidate.
Go Fish Digital Firm specializes in technical and creative applications of Search Engine Optimization and Online Reputation Management.
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshmen, sophomore, or junior in college.
- You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, candidates must fill the on-line scholarship application form through the given link: https://gofishdigital.com/about-us/scholarship/
- Create a video no more than 6 minutes in length, and post to YouTube, answering the question: “How do my friends and I use social media?” You can describe what social media platforms and apps you use, what you don’t use, what misconceptions adults/parents have about your social media usage, and anything else related.
- It can be highly creative and heavily edited or simple and straight forward.
- Upload your video to YouTube and set it to public. Add a relevant title and description to your video, and add the following statement to the end of your video description: This is 2016 submission for the Social Scholarship from http://gofishdigital.com/
$1000 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidate.
Submissions are due by April 21, 2016.
Link for More Information: