The legal team at Demas Law Group values education, and they are thrilled to offer “Law Group Scholarship” to a deserving student who’s not only helping build a better community today, but positively shaping the future of that community for a better tomorrow. The scholarship is open to graduating high school senior. Demas Law Group will be awarding $1000 to a graduating high school senior who has demonstrated a meaningful commitment to improving their local community.
Demas Law Group’s goal is to help build a success story with you. A big part of our success is based on building a relationship of trust with their clients.
- Option 1 applicants must anticipate earning or currently hold a high school diploma. If a high school diploma has not yet been earned, it must be earned within the 2015-2016 school year.
- Option 2 applicants must be currently attending an accredited four-year university or college, or must currently be attending a two-year institution with the intent of transferring to a four-year university or college.
- To state simply, graduating high school seniors in good standing and who meet a minimum GPA requirement, students currently attending a community college with the intent of transferring to a university, or students who are currently attending a four-year university are eligible to apply.
- Applicant has earned or anticipates a high school diploma or GED.
- Maintains a 3.0 or higher overall GPA.
- Is a current United States citizen or United States permanent resident.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete the on-line application form and upload the supporting documents through the given link:
Applicant must complete the essay portion of the scholarship application page PDF, which includes two entry fields:
- Introduction (100-200 Words): Demas Law Group would like to learn more about you and why you’re applying for this scholarship. Please feel free to include any information about yourself that might help you stand out from other applicants.
- Short Essay (500-1000 Words): How will a post secondary education help you achieve your goal of contributing to your local community? How do you plan on leaving your mark on the world, and in what way will a post secondary education help you achieve that?
Demas Law Group will be awarding $1000 to a graduating high school senior.
The complete application must be submitted by May 2, 2016. Winners will be chosen by June 15, 2016.
Link for More Information:
For more question, you can e-mail: Sylvia-at-injury-attorneys.com and ensure the subject line reads “Attention: Scholarship Manager.”