Washington State Auto Dealers Association (WSADA) has engaged College Planning Network (CPN), a local non-profit organization, to administer the Auto Dealers Scholarship. The scholarship program is open to high school seniors enrolled in a Washington State public or private high school. As WSADA’s dealer members as individuals are very active in supporting education, so it is particularly appropriate and rewarding two $2,500 scholarships to help young people realize their academic goals as an organization.
Washington State Auto Dealers Association (WSADA) Develop and promote constructive and progressive legislation that supports the continuation of a healthy and viable franchise system.
- Only high school seniors enrolled in a Washington State public or private high school
- As well as those who are home-schooled and reside in Washington State, are eligible to enter
- Immediate family members of WSADA Dealer Member owners/principals are not eligible
How to Apply:
To be applying for scholarship, the candidates can download the Student Information / Release Form through the given link:
- The Student Information/Release Form must be included which provides student and school information, parent permission and statement of originality from student.
- The 500 – 700 word limits for the essay topic: What does the American Dream mean to you and how do you plan to fulfill yours?
- Include two letters of recommendation reflecting scholarship worthiness and service to others o
- Include a resume of high school achievements, etc
- Include the completed Student Information/Release Form
- Ensure the entry is postmarked by the April 15, 2016 deadline
- Make a copy of your entry and Student Information / Release Form
Two $2,500 scholarships will be awarded – one each for an eastern Washington student and a western Washington student (no dealership affiliation required.)
- One $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to an employee of a WSADA-member dealership, or an immediate family member of a WSADA-member dealership employee.
- One $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to a Washington student enrolling, or currently enrolled, in an Automotive Technology program in Washington State.
The 2016 WSADA scholarship program is open. Submissions must be postmarked by April 15, 2016.
Link for More Information: