American InterContinental University is partner with The Enlisted Association of the National Guard of the United States (EANGUS) to offer one full-tuition scholarship. The scholarship is open to graduated high school students and current paid member of EANGUS. It is dedicated to the principles of providing an adequate national defense and promoting the status, welfare, and professionalism of the men and women of the Army and Air National Guard.The scholarship gives the opportunity to complete an undergraduate or master’s degree program at American InterContinental University.
The Enlisted Association of the National Guard of the United States (EANGUS) was formally organized in 1972 with the goal of increasing the voice of enlisted persons in the National Guard.
- Be a legal resident of the United States, or
- Have been granted permanent residency, or
- Have a valid visa that does not prohibit educational studies, or
- Have been granted temporary protected status along with approved Notice of Action issued by Citizen Immigration Services and verified through CIS Form G-845, or
- Have been granted asylum along with the approved Notice of Action issued by the Citizen Immigration Services
- Applicants must be a current paid member of EANGUS or an immediate family member (spouse, child or step-child) of a current paid EANGUS member. Must have graduated high school or received their GED before scholarship award date.
- Applicant must meet all admissions requirements of AIU.
- Applicants must not be an employee or family member (spouse, dependent child or domestic partner) of an employee of Career Education Corporation.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply on-line through the given link: http://eangus.org/2016-american-intercontinental-university-scholarship/
The scholarship will allow a prospective student the opportunity to complete an undergraduate or master’s degree program at American InterContinental University.
Applicants must submit a complete application on or before midnight, July 15, 2016.
Link for more Information: