Interested in applying for Fellowships that could change your future? If yes, Families USA Organization is proud to announce Wellstone Fellowship for Social Justice. The fellowship provides opportunity for those who have low-income, American Indian & Alaska Native, Asian American, Black/African American, Latino, and Native Hawaiian & Pacific Islander social justice leaders. Fellows will receive grant of $38,000 amount.
Families USA Organization is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, organization. It was founded in 1981. The organization conducts research and analysis on current and future developments in health care policy. More than 50 staff members.
- The Wellstone Fellowship is designed to increase the number of low-income, American Indian & Alaska Native, Asian American, Black/African American, Latino, and Native Hawaiian & Pacific Islander social justice leaders.
- Candidates seeking consideration for the Wellstone Fellowship must demonstrate an interest in using policy analysis skills to achieve health care justice and social change.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for the given fellowship you must download the application form through the given link: http://familiesusa.org/sites/default/files/applications/FAM_Wellstone%20Application%20Form.pdf
- Completed fellowship application.
- Personal statement and responses to two short answer questions.
- You can send your application by mail to the given address:
Families USA, Wellstone Fellowship,
1201 New York Avenue, NW, Suite 1100,
Washington, DC 20005.
- Or you can E-mail to wellstonefellowship-at-familiesusa.org.
- During the year, the fellow will learn about health reform implementation, health equity, the private insurance market, health system improvement, and other important health policy issues.
- At the same time, the Wellstone Fellow will develop an understanding of the tactics and strategies used in state-based consumer health advocacy organizations.
- The fellow will receive a compensatory package that includes an annual salary of approximately $38,000 and excellent health care benefits.
Application deadline is February 12, 2016.
Link for More Information:
For more information about the Wellstone Fellowship, contact us at 202-628-3030 or at wellstonefellowship-at-familiesusa.org.