SweatBlock is offering The SweatBlock “Social Confidence” Scholarship to any student of United States. The contest is open to any students of any degree seeking category. $2000 scholarship amount will be given to one college/university student in the United States.
SweatBlock is the best-selling clinical strength antiperspirants for treating hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating.
To be considered eligible for the scholarship, the candidates must follow the below criteria:
- Must be a US citizen.
- The SweatBlock “Social Confidence” Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- Open to any students of any degree seeking category.
- No minimum GPA requirement.
- The awarded recipient shall provide proof of admission and enrollment in an institution of higher education.
- Must be a full-time student attending (or planning to attend on a full-time basis) an accredited institution of higher education.
- Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit an essay on one of the following topics:
- How might excessive perspiration influence one’s perception of self? Or, how might viewing someone else’s excessive perspiration influence your perception of them?
- Explore the connection between social anxiety and excessive perspiration.
- When is sweat “good / acceptable / attractive” and when is sweat “bad / unacceptable / unattractive”?
- Essay must be between 500 and 1,000 words long and must fully answer one of the questions above.
- Please include your name and contact information within the email.
- Please provide an official statement of your current academic status. Your school’s registrar will be able to provide you with documentation that proves your enrollment.
Essay must be emailed to info-at-sweatblock.com. The Subject line is: “Entry for The SweatBlock “Social Confidence” Scholarship.”
Scholarship of amount $2000 will be given to one deserving candidates.
The complete application must be sent on or before July 15.
Link for More Information: