Are you a college student and want to continue higher studies but you have a financial problem, the Healthcare Leaders Scholarship can be the perfect choice for you. Students entering or currently pursuing an educational program related to nursing or medicine are eligible to apply. Nurse.org is working to build the most reliable source of hospital reviews because only nurses truly know what makes a hospital a good fit. A scholarship of $1000 amount will be given to the winning candidate.
Nurse.org is made up of hard working professionals who have been helping nurses find high-paying opportunities for over four years.
The candidates must follow the given guidelines, to be considered for the scholarship:
- Age must be 17 years or older
- GPA must be 3.0 or higher
- Accepted to or currently attending a nursing or medical related program at an accredited institution
How to Apply:
- Candidate can apply only online for Healthcare Leaders Scholarship through the given link: http://nurse.org/healthcare-leaders/
- Submit a 600 to 1,000-word essay explaining what you hope to accomplish during your career in the medical field. Recommended topics include:
- Why are you motivated to study nursing or medicine? Talk about an experience that drives you to pursue a health care career.
- What do you think is the biggest challenge facing nursing and health students today?
- Talk about a personal achievement that shows your commitment to nursing or health care.
- All finalists will be notified by email and must submit proof of enrollment and GPA before the scholarship winner is selected.
- Acceptable documents include transcripts, class schedules, and letters of acceptance.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Healthcare Leaders will award $1000 scholarship to the winning candidate.
The Applications will be accepted January 29, 2017, and Final Award Selection on March 15, 2017.
Link for More Information: