If you are business women and looking for scholarship then you have a great chance to apply this Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarships Program. Women of any age, pursuing a business or business-related program are eligible for the scholarship program. The scholarship program helps women to pursue undergraduate and master’s degrees in business management and overcome gender barriers from the classroom to the boardroom. Zonta annually awards up to 32 scholarships of US $1,000 each at the district/region level and 12 international scholarships in the amount of US $7,000 each.
Zonta International Foundation (Zif) is the official charitable foundation of Zonta International, ZIF advances and sustains Zonta’s global service and advocacy programs. Since 1923, Zonta International has provided more than 31 million US Dollars to empower women and expand their access to education, healthcare, economic opportunities and safe living conditions.
Students selected to receive these scholarships must also meet the following
- Women of any age, pursuing a business or business-related program
- Who demonstrate outstanding potential in the field and are living or studying in a Zonta district/region
- Applicants from geographic areas where no Zonta clubs are located will be considered and also eligible to apply for the district/region scholarship
- Online students are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
Applicants must write an essay 5000 words or less than and in your essay you must describe your academic and professional goal, the relevance of your program to your business field and how will Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarships assist you in reaching your goals.
Applicants can download the application form through the given link:
After complete your application please contact Zonta Club nearest you by using the club locator at http://www.zonta.org or email your name and contact information to zonta international headquarters at program-at-zonta.org
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Up to 32 scholarships of US$1,000 each at the district/region level
- 12 international scholarships in the amount of US$7,000
Application deadline for club recipients is July 1, 2017, and for District/ region recipients is September 1, 2017.
Link for More Information: