It’s Go Time, America! You could have a chance to win great daily outdoor gear. The Outdoor Channel sponsors a sweepstake named as “GEAR UP AND GO Sweepstake” which is administrated by K2 Marketing Group, Inc. This sweepstake is open only to those who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The sweepstake program is designed to provide a complete spectrum of riveting hunting, fishing, shooting and adventure entertainment. The Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is Fifteen Thousand dollars ($15,000 USD) and the prize includes a shopping trip to Bass Pro Shops’ Grandaddy Store in Springfield, Missouri.
Outdoor Channel is an American specialty channel focused on the outdoors, offering programming that includes hunting, fishing, Western lifestyle, off-road motorsports, and adventure. The Company attracts a spectrum of endemic and non-endemic advertisers, including a growing roster of blue chip brands.
You are encouraged to apply if you are
- Legal residents of the U.S
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older as of May 1, 2017
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this sweepstake you can check the given link:
You will be required to submit the following:
- Entrant may only enter an original Photo to which he/she owns all legal rights.
- Photo must be in .jpg, .jpeg or .png formats and with a maximum size of 10MB.
- Entries must be suitable for presentation in a public forum, in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
This year’s GEAR UP AND GO Grand Prize value at more than $15,000, Grand Prize includes a shopping trip to Bass Pro Shops’ Grandaddy Store in Springfield, Missouri and also includes:
- An action-packed 4- night stay for two at Big Cedar Lodge
- A trip to Bass Pro Shops’ Grandaddy Store in Springfield, Missouri to outfit you for your outdoor adventures
- A Guided Fishing Trip on Table Rock Lake
- Shooting Lessons at the Big Cedar Lodge Shooting Academy
- Golf at Top of the Rock and Buffalo Ridge courses
- Trout Fishing at Dogwood Canyon
The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET“) on May 1, 2017, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on May 31, 2017.
Link for More Information: