The Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund (APIASF) is pleased to offer the scholarship program. The scholarship is open to the students who are enrolled in a U.S. accredited college or university in the upcoming academic year. The mission of APIASF is to make a difference in the lives of APIA students by providing those resources that increase their access to higher education which serves as the foundation for their future success and contributions to a stronger America. $2,500 – $20,000 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidates.
The Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund (APIASF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization that provides college scholarships to Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI) with financial need.
Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census
- Be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- Citizens of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia and the Republic of Palau are also eligible to apply
- Be enrolling as an undergraduate student at a U.S. accredited college or university in the fall of 2016. Read the scholarships by supporter details below for specific eligibility requirements regarding the academic standing required for each scholarship.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted) or have earned a GED
- Must apply for federal financial aid using the free application for federal student Aid (FAFSA). The link is: https://fafsa.ed.gov/
How to Apply:
Interested candidate can register in the Portal or sign up for an APIASF account to engage with APIASF. Through the given link: https://portal.apiasf.org/
Submit one letter of recommendation online
Scholarship awards range from one-time $2,500 awards to multi-year $20,000 awards.
The APIASF General Scholarship online application opens on September 15, 2016, and closes on January 11, 2017, at 11:59 PM EST.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, contact: outreach-at-apiasf.org or call: 1-877-808-7032.