“Delete Cyberbullying” scholarship award is open to students who are enrolled at an accredited school, college, or university for undergraduate or graduate studies. The program is developed to educate as many students as possible about the perils of Cyberbullying. The mission of Delete Cyberbullying is to educate students and parents about cyberbullying and to work toward its eradication. The scholarship award assists students in paying for higher education. Winning candidates will receive $1,000 scholarship amount.
The goal is that Delete Cyberbullying website must be a clearinghouse of information that is accessible to students and parents. In addition, they publish the bimonthly Delete Cyberbullying Bulletin for members with more in-depth coverage of news and information.
To apply, you must be:
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Attending or planning to attend an accredited U.S. college or university for undergraduate or graduate studies
- A high school, college or graduate student or a student planning to enter college
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply either on-line or off-line.
- For applying on-line, the candidates must fill the on- line application form and submit it.
- For applying off-line, the candidates can download the application form by the link http://www.deletecyberbullying.org/scholarshipand the completed form can be mailed to the address of Delete Cyberbullying
To be considered, you must submit a maximum 500 words essay on one of the following topics:
- Why is it important to work to delete cyberbullying?
- How has cyberbullying personally affected you?
Applicants can also print out the application form and mail it to:
2261 Market Street #291
San Francisco, CA 94114
Financial Aid and Award Money:
$1,000 scholarship amount will be given to cover educational expenses to the winning candidate.
The deadline for all receipt of application material is June 30, 2017.
Link for More Information: