TicketCity is pleased to announce its annual TicketCity Annual College Scholarship Program. Students who enrolled as the full-time freshman, sophomore or junior student (at the time of application) at an accredited 4-year United States University can apply for the scholarship program. TicketCity’s mission to help sports fans create great event experiences is well-aligned with Fowler’s passion for documenting live events. One $3,000 award will be provided by TicketCity to the overall winner.
TicketCity is an American ticket broker and online marketplace headquartered in Austin, Texas. They buy and sell tickets to live events including sports, concerts, and theatre. The company was founded by Randy Cohen in 1990.
Candidates for the TicketCity Annual College Scholarship program must demonstrate that they:
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Enrolled as full-time freshman, sophomore, or junior student (at the time of application) at an accredited 4-year United States University
- Students must have completed 12 hours at an accredited 4-year United States University by February 15th, 2017
- Must be able to verify enrollment
- Employees and affiliates of TicketCity and immediate families not eligible
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
How to Apply:
- You can apply for the scholarship program by the given link: https://scholarship.ticketcity.com/
- All applicants must write an essay and essay should be (max) 400-700 words and Essays must be typed and double-spaced. Essay topics are given below:
- Describe why sporting events are important to the culture of a university?
- What sporting event has had a major impact on your life and why?
- What is your favorite game-day tradition at your University and why?
You must be submitted the following to be considered for the scholarship
- One picture per essay that must complement the essay
- Videos may be used in place of Photos
- Videos should not exceed one minute
Financial Aid and Award Money:
One entrant will receive $3,000 Payment will go directly to the winner’s university funds may go to any educational expenses, not just tuition.
Application deadline for the scholarship is December 1, 2017.
Link for More Information: