River Valley Cooperative is pleased to announce that 10 scholarships in the amount of $1,000 are being offered. The scholarship is open to high school seniors and college students pursuing two- or four-year degrees in agriculture-related fields. Awards are based on scholastic achievement, demonstration of community and school involvement, knowledge of the cooperative system, and the perceived ability to contribute to agriculture in the future.
River Valley Cooperative is dedicated to delivering personalized services and expert solutions that enhance and ensure the long-term viability of our customer-owners, employees and communities.
- Students pursuing two or four year degrees in an agriculture-related field of study.
- The scholarship is available to high school seniors, graduating in 2016, or college students already majoring in an agricultural-related field.
- Applicants do not have to be a member of River Valley Cooperative to be eligible.
- Applicants must live within River Valley Cooperative’s territory serving Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois.
- Previous River Valley Cooperative scholarship winners are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete the application form that can be downloaded through the given link. Application must be typed.
- Provide two letters of recommendation
- A high school or college transcript
Complete the application packet and mail to address listed below:
River Valley Cooperative
P.O. Box 256 Eldridge
Ten $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to high school seniors or college students pursuing a two- or four-year agriculture-related degree, based on scholastic achievement, community and school involvement, leadership in agriculture and a perceived ability to contribute to agriculture in the future.
The completed application must be postmarked by January 31, 2016.
Link for More Information: