Reward Expert offers study abroad scholarships for college students to pursue their higher education in new countries. Students who are attending an accredited 2- or 4-year college within the United States of America are eligible for the scholarship. The scholarship is designed to assist with the cost of tuition, travel expenses, room, or board for students pursuing study abroad opportunities. Two awards of $1000 will be awarded to the winning candidate.
Reward Expert has created a service that will help people get the maximum benefit for their spending and flying. Everyone knows about reward programs, but only a few know how to really take full advantage of them. The Reward Expert Study Abroad Scholarship is established to help students to pursue their higher education in new countries
The Scholarship program will be strategically awarded to applicants who:
- Must be a student at an accredited university within the U.S.
- Must be attending a 2- or 4- Year College during the 2016-17 school year.
- Minimum cumulative GPA must be 3.3/4.0.
- Applicants must be in the process of applying to or accepted for, a study abroad program that is eligible for credit from the student’s home institution.
How to Apply:
To be applying for the scholarship you must upload your essay through the given link:
You must upload all required documents along with your essay.
- 2 Essays
- Copy of oﬀicial transcript with school seal (high school or college)
- Recommendation letter by teacher/guidance counselor on school letterhead/signed/dated/ and include their contact information (max. 1 page)
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Two $1,000 scholarships will be awarded annually to the winning g applicants of the scholarship.
Apply for scholarship and submit all admission materials by date submitted by April 15, 2017 (5:00 p.m. EST)
Link for More Information: