The Portland State University is pleased to announce their International Achievement Scholarship Program for undergraduate freshmen and transfer applicants, who are new applicants at Portland State. The mission “let knowledge serve the city” reflects the dedication to finding innovative, sustainable solutions to local and global problems. Award amount of $4,500 per year will be awarded to the winning candidates.
Portland State University (PSU) is Oregon’s public urban research university located in the heart of downtown. It is ranked as one of the nation’s top 10 “most innovative” universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- The International Achievement Scholarship is awarded to incoming international undergraduate students on the basis of their academic achievement. Students who maintain high academic standing may receive renewed funding for up to four years.
- Eligible students typically have entering grade point averages (GPA) of at least 3.25 out of a possible 4.0 grading scale.
- Students who have not yet met the TOEFL/English Language Proficiency requirement are eligible for this scholarship; however, activation of the scholarship will be delayed until after the ESL restriction has been lifted and the students are fully eligible for unrestricted enrollment in academic classes.
- The International Achievement Scholarship is restricted to new admission applicants only. Students already enrolled at Portland state are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The award is available only to new undergraduate freshmen and transfer applicants.
- No Achievement Scholarship Application Required
- All admitted students automatically will be considered for the scholarship. You are not required to submit a scholarship application form.
How to Apply:
To apply, the candidates can first register & login form for apply the scholarship from the given:
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Winners of the scholarship program receive $4,500 award amount per year.
The closing date for applications is February 1, 2017.
Link for More Information: