What will you do to change the world? And how will you get there? You’ve got the passion. We’ve got the pathways. As the applications for the 2017 ProInspire Fellowship and 2017 ProInspire Impact Accelerator are open. The fellowship is only open to individuals who have US citizenship or work authorization. The fellowship helps the individuals and organizations to achieve their potential for social impact. The winning fellows will get $49,000 in Washington, DC and $52,000 in the San Francisco Bay Area.
ProInspire is a nonprofit that develops leaders at all levels for organizations addressing the world’s greatest challenges. Through fellowships, leadership development, and research, ProInspire strengthens individuals and organizations to catalyze social sector performance.
- Individuals have US citizenship or work authorization
- Passion for using their business skills to have a positive impact on society
- Resilience to navigate new and ambiguous situations
- Humility and a learning mindset
- Demonstrated initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude
- Strong functional skills in one or more of the following areas: analysis, communications, development, finance, human resources, marketing, operations, project management, strategy, or technology
- A minimum of two years of business, operations, or fundraising experience by June 2017
How to Apply:
To be applying for the fellowship, the interested candidates may submit their application through the given link:
Submit your resume and cover letter with online application. Your documents should be submitted in word or pdf format, using the file names “FirstName_LastName_Resume” and “FirstName_LastName_Cover.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
For individuals who secure a full-time job with a ProInspire Hiring Partner in the social sector, hiring Partners provide annual compensation and benefits for fellows: $49,000 in Washington, DC and $52,000 in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Application for the 2017 ProInspire Fellowship and 2017 ProInspire Impact Accelerator are open and there are two upcoming deadlines this year: March 26, 2017, and June 4, 2017.
Link for More Information: