Regis University, a Jesuit, Catholic university, invites applications for a Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Latin American History and/or Environmental Justice. They are especially interested in candidates whose training and expertise focuses on Indigenous Studies, Migration/Immigration Studies, Peace and Justice Studies, and/or Women’s and Gender Studies. The goal of the post-doctoral fellowship program at Regis University is to support the early development of teaching scholars who are from historically underrepresented groups. Salary commensurate with education and experience.
Regis University educates men and women of all ages to take leadership roles and to make a positive impact in a changing society. They seek to provide value-centered undergraduate and graduate education, as well as to strengthen commitment to community service.
- Applicants must have a Ph.D. in a relevant field completed by June 2017, experience teaching undergraduates, and a demonstrated scholarly trajectory.
- Applicants should demonstrate an interest and ability to engage the Jesuit liberal arts educational mission substantively in their teaching. For more information on this mission
How to Apply:
For applying the fellowship, you are required to login through the given link: https://jobs.regis.edu/login
- A cover letter that details scholarly and teaching interests
- Curriculum vitae
- Graduate transcripts (unofficial transcripts are acceptable at this stage)
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- The Fellowship offers a three-year term with a 2-3 teaching load in the first two years, and a 3-3 load by year three.
- The Post-Doctoral Fellow will be allowed to offer courses in their home department, as well as (when appropriate) integrative and foundational core courses.
- The Fellow also will be expected to develop and maintain a scholarly research agenda that is appropriate to their time and commitments within the fellowship, with clearly indicated goals and benchmarks.
The application start date is January 8, 2017. Open until Filled (Positions may remain open until we have an adequate applicant pool or the close date listed, whichever occurs first. Please consider applying for positions as soon as possible).
Link for More Information: