Want to participate in one-minute entry scholarship contest. You could win a chance to win a vast classical library and $500 amount. To enter, you must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in the humanities. No need for personal statements, resumes, or letters of recommendation, just enter your phone and email address and then earn extra entries by filling out the rest of the steps.
Noet is a suite of resources for people who are passionate about the humanities. Their mission is to advance humanities studies across the globe and equip people to engage and understand history’s greatest minds like never before.
- Noet Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia
- You must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in the humanities
- Over the age of 18 with access to the Internet at all times during the Sweepstakes and subsequent prize-award period unless otherwise specified by Noet
- Non-US residents over the age of 18 may enter unless expressly prohibited by local regulations and law. All employees of Noet (“Sponsor”), all associated agencies and each of their sales representatives, distributors, or agents and their immediate family and those living in the same household of each are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. No purchase necessary. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning
How to Apply:
- To enter, leave your name, email, and phone number. Share to earn additional entries and login with mail, twitter or facebook. The link is: https://noet.com/scholarships
- During the Sweepstakes Period, you may submit an entry form online. Limit One (1) Online Entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Sweepstakes Period via Online Entry, regardless of whether a person has more than one address or more than one person uses the same address.
You will be awarded with a $500 scholarship and the Noet Humanities Research Library. If you win, you’ll need to demonstrate enrollment by submitting an unofficial copy of your transcript or enrollment records.
The Sweepstakes entry period begins at October 1, 2015, 12:00 a.m. (UTC) and ends at December 31, 2015, 11:59:59 p.m. (UTC) (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Link for More Information: