MedPro Rx, Inc. is pleased to offer “Education is Power” Scholarship. The scholarship is open for U.S. individuals who have Hemophilia and von Willebrand Disease. At MedPro Rx, they simplify complex pharmaceutical regimens- to help patients with chronic illness control their disease and live fuller lives. A minimum of 20 scholarships will be awarded ranging in value from $500-$2,500 will be given to the deserving canidates.
MedPro Rx, Inc. is an accredited provider of specialized pharmacy services. They simplify complex pharmaceutical regimens. Patients with chronic illness know that getting their medication on time is essential to controlling their disease.
- Nationwide students who have hemophilia A, hemophilia B or von Willebrand Disease (vwd)
- Must have a bleeding disorder
- Must be a United States resident
- Must be entering or attending a community college, junior college, four-year college, university, or vocational school in the fall of 2016
- Community involvement and/or volunteer work
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete the application form that can be downloaded through the given link:
- Documentation from a physician/nurse of your bleeding disorder
- Copy of most recent transcript
- Proof of Admission to the School
- Proof of School Tuition (this can be found on the college website)
- Provide a separate document outlining your community involvement and/or volunteer work letter
- Essay, no less than 250 words on a separate sheet of paper. Choose one of the questions below
- What are your dreams and aspirations?
- Tell us what you are most passionate about?
- How has living with a bleeding disorder affected your life?
- If you had the power to change something in the world what would it be?
- One letter of Recommendation or Character
- Reference Signed Grant and Release form
Your completed application and documentation should be returned by U.S. mail only
“Education is Power” Scholarship
140 Northway Court
Raleigh, North Carolina 27615-4916
A minimum of 20 scholarships will be awarded ranging in value from $500-$2,500 to the winning candidates.
Completed application packet must be received no later than June 1, 2016.
Link for More Information:
You can contact Kathy Robinette-Stoneberg at scholarship office with any questions. You can call at toll free number 888-571-3100, or email at educationispower-at-medprorx.com