At The Law Offices of Joel J. Kofsky, they understand how challenging it can be to meet the costs of an undergraduate or a graduate education. Hence they are pleased to provide financial assistance for students who are currently attending or are planning to attend college or graduate school. A $1500 scholarship will be given to a student to aid with college or graduate school costs.
The personal injury law offices of Joel J. Kofsky have resolved thousands of personal injury cases. Their law firm is centered on helping individuals with personal injury claims and settlements.
• The scholarship is open to the students who are currently attending or are planning to attend college or graduate school.
• The scholarship is open to students pursuing all degrees or majors in any field.
How to Apply:
• To apply for the scholarship, students should submit an essay on the given topic:
• Write an essay describing what safety precautions and traffic laws should be emphasized and how you plan to educate the public on the importance of these precautions and laws.
• Write your essay in a 12-point font, double-spaced, and submit your essay either as a Microsoft Word document or as a PDF file.
• In addition to your essay, write a brief paragraph describing the school program you are attending or are planning to attend.
• Essays should be between 500 and 1,000 words.
• The applicants can email their essay to: Scholarship-at-phillyinjurylawyer.com
• The body of the email should include your name, address, phone number
• Essays should be attached as Word or as a PDF documents
They are offering a $1500 scholarship to the winning candidate.
The completed applications must be received by August 16, 2016.
Link for More Information: