Wedding planning website hitched provides expert advice, tools, and inspiration to help couples plan a perfect wedding. As part of the creative industries, hitched believes in supporting new talent that’s why they’ve created a bursary/scholarship to reward creative excellence among students. The scholarship is a one-time award worth $1000/£700. The winner will have their article published on hitched.co.uk.
Wedding planning website hitched has free resources, inspirational wedding dresses, a marketplace of wedding venues and wedding planning tools available to anyone getting married.
- The scholarship is open to students in the UK, US, and Canada who have been accepted to study at a recognized higher education establishment
- Any secondary school, sixth form, further education college, high school senior, high school college, undergraduate or graduate student nationwide in Canada, the United States of America or the United Kingdom
- The bursary/scholarship is open to anyone embarking or enrolled on a higher education course, special consideration will be given to students pursuing a course in English/creative writing, journalism, fashion or design
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must follow the given steps:
- Step 1: Write a 600-800 word blog post about any wedding topic of your choosing. Pick something which demonstrates your writing capability and creativity.
- Step 2: Fill out the Entry Form. After that, share your blog with friends and family. The link is: http://www.hitched.co.uk/wedding-scholarship/
Financial Aid and Award Money:
This bursary/scholarship of £700/US $1000 will be awarded to one student for the academic year of 2016/2017.
The scholarship application must be submitted, in full, on November 30, 2016.
Link for More Information: