Grey Smoke Media believes in corporate social responsibility and the need to give back to youth pursuing a post-secondary education. As a result, they are pleased to offer an annual scholarship of a student enrolled in a post-secondary institution. Grey Smoke Media is an amalgamation of media insiders who were once producers, reporters, editors and media managers across Canada based in Toronto. The scholarship will be awarded scholarship on annual basis with amount of $3,000.
Grey Smoke Media is a Media Buying & PR agency based in Toronto. They use their expertise as former insiders to maximum ROI. They are media buyers, planners, publicists and digital media experts.
- The scholarship is only available to those pursuing an education in the United States or Canada.
- Student enrolled in a post-secondary institution that is pursuing a career in any of the following fields of study as Business Marketing, Communications, Liberal Arts and Social sciences
- Preference will be given to those students who have not started their first semester or are in their first or second year
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit on-line scholarship application form. The link is: http://greysmokemedia.com/scholarship-application/
- The candidates must also submit 500-750 words telling us about an obstacle you have encountered in the past and how you overcame it.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
An annual scholarship of $3,000 amount will be given to the winning candidate.
Application deadline is December 31, 2016.
Link for More Information: