Frontier Business Edge is excited to announce the scholarship program. The scholarship is available for U.S. Citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States. The recipient will receive a one-time $1000 scholarship. The award amount can be applied to qualified expenses, including graduate and undergraduate tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2016 academic year.
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent legal resident of the United States.
- Employees of Clearlink, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- Applicants attending military academies are ineligible for this scholarship
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Applicant must be a current student and have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale and must have taken either the ACT or SAT test.
- Applicant must also be a high school or home school senior graduating or earning a GED between August 1, 2014 and July 31, 2015 and will be attending an accredited college or university by Fall semester 2015.
Current freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students:
- Applicant must have a cumulative college grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale, and be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university between August 1, 2015 and July 31, 2016.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit the answer of following questions.
- Why have cloud services become so ubiquitous?
- In what ways do business benefits from cloud services?
- What is the biggest risk to companies that don’t invest in cloud services?
You can submit your essay through the given link:
The winner will receive a one-time $1,000 scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses.
Closing date for entry will be December 15, 2015 at 11:59:59pm PST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
Link for more Information: