Do you want to win $2,500 that can be helpful to pay for your college education? Discover Student Loans has announced the Scholarship (the “Sweepstakes) that is sponsored by the Student Loan Corporation. The program is available to high school seniors and current college students of 16 years of age or older. Entrants will have the opportunity to earn up to 3 Bonus entries if Entrant shares the Sweepstakes information via a social share on Facebook, Twitter and/or Email (each a “Share”). Twenty (20) Scholarship Awards of amount $2,500 each will be given to the winning candidates.
Discover Student Loans are made by Discover Bank, a trusted financial institution for 100 years. Discover Bank offers a variety of financial products, including FDIC-insured savings accounts, credit cards, personal loans and student loans.
The Sweepstakes is open to citizens of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and citizens of Puerto Rico who are either:
- 16 years of age or older and are seniors in high school who are planning to attend an accredited, non-profit, four-year college or university in the 50 United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, at time of entry and prize notification or
- 16 years of age or older and are current college students who are planning on continuing to attend an accredited, non-profit, four-year undergraduate college or university in the 50 United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, at time of entry and prize notification
- Employees of Sponsor, Twitter, Inc., Facebook and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively “Released Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law
- Previous winners of any Discover Student Loans Scholarship Awards are not eligible to enter or win a $2,500 Discover Student Loans Scholarship Award.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
How to Apply:
Applying for the scholarship, you just sign up. The link is:
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Twenty (20) Scholarship Awards (5 per Drawing) will be chosen. Each winner (or the parent/legal guardian if the winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) will receive a Scholarship Award in the form of a $2,500 check.
The application ends on 11:59:59 PM ET February 28, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
Link for more Information: https://www.discover.com/student-loans/scholarships/award.html