The Coca-Cola Scholar Foundation is now accepting applications from current high school seniors to be a part of the 2017 class of Coca-Cola Scholars. The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation is much more than a program that awards college financial assistance to exceptional high school seniors. The scholarship program provides lifelong enrichment opportunities in support of exceptional peoples’ thirst for knowledge and their desire to make a difference in the world. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
The Coca-Cola Scholar Foundation’s vision is to develop a powerful network of community leaders, touched by Coca-Cola, whose vision will help shape the world, leaving a lasting legacy for generations to come.
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States (or select DoD schools)
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- DACA students
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship program, the candidates can login themselves through the given link:
- A transcript – you will need this to report the course level and grades that you have received since your freshman year in high school.
- A school profile – you will need this to answer several questions about your school such as your school, the number of AP, IB and Honors classes your school provides, and the number of community service hours required for graduation.
- The name, email address and phone number of your guidance counselor and principal.
- A list of school and non-school related clubs and organizations in which you have participated since your freshman year and any corresponding leadership positions.
- A list of honors and awards that you received when participating in school and non-school related clubs and organizations and the level of each award (Local, State, Regional or National) since your freshman year.
- A list of your volunteer organizations with which you have served and the number of hours served with each and any awards and honors that you have received for your participation since freshman year.
The 150 Coca-Cola Scholars will all be awarded $20,000 in scholarship funds.
The application deadline is October 31, 2016.
Link for More Information:
For Information regarding our scholarship programs, use the specific contact information listed below:
- Coca-Cola Scholars Program: Toll Free 800.306.2653, scholars-at-coca-cola.comCoca-Cola All
- State Community College Academic Team Program: 601.987.5741, scholarship.programs-at-ptk.org