The Ashley Soule Conroy Foundation is excited to announce scholarship program. The Ashley Soule Conroy foundation has been created to provide scholarships for travel and study abroad. The mission of an organization is to create a permanent endowment and award scholarships to qualified students for the travel and studies abroad, based on merit, personal qualities and/or financial need. $3000 scholarship award will be given to the deserving candidate.
The Ashley Soule Conroy Foundation has established a non-profit foundation in loving memory of Ashley.
• Applicants must be planning to participate in full-time study abroad for at least one full semester outside of the United States.
• Study abroad occurs in either the Fall or Spring Semesters. Note: Summer Sessions are not eligible to apply for ASCF study abroad scholarships.
• Applicants must know in which study abroad program they will be participating.
• Applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0. An official transcript verifying GPA must also be submitted.
• Applicant must currently be enrolled as an undergraduate student at a 4-year college or university in the United States, and must have completed at least one year of college-level coursework or 30 hours of earned credit at the college or university.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download scholarship application form by using the given link:
• Applicant must demonstrate financial need by including at least one of the following in their application:
1. Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
2. An official letter of financial need from their home campus
3. A letter of need written by the applicant outlining costs and contributions of the study abroad. This letter should include a spreadsheet or table indicating all costs associated with the study abroad program (tuition, room, and board, airfare, etc.) and all sources of secured financial support (family contributions, savings/checking account balances, loans, other scholarships applied for/received, etc.)
• Applicants must include a resume including educational history, work history, awards and honors, personal interests, etc
• Applicants must complete a 500-800 word essay on the following topic: Tell about an experience that has changed or shaped your life
• Official transcript sent from the home university’s registrar’s office must be received no later than ten days after the application deadline (December 10 and July 10, respectively)
Scholarship amount of $3,000 will be given to the winning candidates.
• Applications for the Spring Semester are to be received, in full, by December 1st.
• Applications for the Fall Semester are to be received, in full, by July 1st.
Link for More Information: