The Adobe Research is pleased to invite applications for the Adobe Research Fellowship. The fellowship recognizes outstanding graduate students anywhere in the world carrying out exceptional research in areas of computer science important to Adobe. This year, they are awarding fellowships to graduate students working in the areas of computer graphics, computer vision, human-computer interaction, machine learning, visualization, audio, natural language processing, and programming languages. A $10,000 award will be given to the winning candidate.
The Adobe Research creates innovative technologies that are the foundation of our next generation solutions for consumers, creative professionals, enterprises, and marketers.
In order to be considered for the 2017 Adobe Research Fellowship, students must meet the following criteria:
• Be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university.
• Remain an active, full-time student in a Ph.D. program for the full duration of 2017 or forfeit the award.
• Cannot have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
How to Apply:
Applying for the fellowship program, the candidates can login through the given link:
Applications must include:
- A research overview comprising two pages of text and figures not including citations. At least half a page should highlight how the student’s research could contribute to Adobe.
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the students work. One letter should come from the student’s advisor.
- A CV.
- A transcript of current and previous academic records both undergraduate and graduate.
The Adobe Research Fellows will get:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An internship at Adobe for the 2017 summer.
Applications are due October 31, 2016, at 5pm Pacific Time.
Link for More Information:
For questions, you can email adoberesearchwebmaster-at-adobe.com