American Addiction Centers (AAC) is proud to announce their 2017 AAC Behavioral Health Academic Scholarship Program to the U.S undergraduates or college graduates. AAC established these scholarship awards to provide financial assistance to college and graduate students pursuing careers in behavioral health and addiction-related studies. They believe in helping students complete their education because they are the frontline workers who help others. The first place winner will receive $5000 and second and third place winner will get $2500.
American Addiction Centers is a leading provider of inpatient substance abuse treatment services. We treat adults struggling with drug addiction, alcohol addiction, and co-occurring mental/behavioral health issues.
- High School graduate as of summer 2017.
- Open to full or part-time college undergraduate or graduate students.
- Enrolled or entering an academic program in nursing, counseling, psychology, social work, marriage/family therapy, or another curriculum that focuses on treating mental health and substance use disorders.
How to Apply:
- AAC’s Behavioral Health Academic Scholarship will begin accepting applications beginning January 1st, 2017.
- All applicants must submit 500 words or max. In your chosen area of Behavioral Science study, what do you see as current challenges for getting individuals into addiction treatment? What are your suggestions for how to fix this problem?
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The prizes are as follow:
- First Place: $5,000
- Second Place:$2,500
- Third Place: $2,500
The last date for submitting application form is May 31, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, call at 🙁 888) 986-1312