The Women’s Executive Council (WEC) has partnered with Herzing University to provide MBA Diversity & Inclusion Scholarship for deserving women who are entering or attending colleges in the Central Florida area. They believe in embracing and empowering women to serve Central Florida in fostering growth and success in the community through their leadership roles. That’s why they are offering Up to 10 (ten) full-tuition MBA scholarships will be given to the deserving candidates.
The Women’s Executive Council (WEC) was formed in 1972 by the late Dot Estes Ellis to involve the executive and professional women working in the downtown Orlando area with the Downtown Orlando Partnership.
• The student must have graduated from college with a Bachelors
• The student must have achieved at least a 3.5 GPA pursuing an undergraduate degree
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download scholarship application by the given link:
Essay: the candidates must also submit the essay on the given topics:
• Explain why you should be awarded a Women’s Executive Council scholarship and what difference the scholarship would make to you in the pursuit of your educational and professional goals.
• A summary of your educational background including awards received, extra-curricular activities, and related information should be provided.
• Include what your interests are academically and professionally when you complete your course of study.
• Share any community or another volunteer service with which you are involved.
• Feel free to include any personal details regarding your particular situation, financial hardship or obstacles that you have had to overcome in the pursuit of your academic endeavors. You may also attach a resume.
• Please share where you see yourself in five years?
Letters of Recommendation:
• Should come from someone who knows you and your school/work ethics. A professor, employer or long-term family friend should write the recommendation.
• The letters of recommendation should contain how the writer knows you, for how long they have known you and why they believe you are deserving of the scholarship.
The application, letters of recommendation, original official transcript, and all attachments must be emailed or postmarked. Email is preferred.
WEC Herzing MBA SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE | P.O. BOX 2895, ORLANDO, FL. 32802
This year the Women’s Executive Council will be awarding scholarships to ten women for a full scholarship to Herzing University MBA Program.
Application and all attachments must be postmarked or emailed by: June 24, 2016.
Link for More Information: