The Pittsburgh DUI attorneys at the Worgul Law Firm is pleased to be able to offer Worgul Law Firm Scholarship. To be eligible for the scholarship candidate are accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate college, university, or graduate school across the United States. The scholarship is designed to help students to achieve their educational goals. The award amount of the scholarship is $10,000 that can be used for tuition costs or other related educational expenses.
Worgul Law Firm is a team of highly skilled and experienced Pittsburgh DUI lawyers and criminal defense attorneys. They work hard to represents individuals throughout the surrounding areas charged with DUI, theft, fraud, traffic violations, drug crimes, and other criminal offenses.
To receive the scholarship, a beneficiary must:
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate college, university, or graduate school across the United States.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Has demonstrated outstanding service to the community, high initiative to further their education and a strong academic performance.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply online or offline to be entering in the scholarship program
- For applying online go through the given link: https://www.pittsburghcriminalattorney.com/worgul-law-firm-scholarship-application/
- For applying offline, you can download the application form through the given link: https://17730-presscdn-0-26-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Worgul_Law_Firm_Scholarship_Application_Form.pdf
- To be applying candidates must write an Essay between 300-500 words the reasons why people continue to drink and drive – and what initiatives could be executed to address those reasons.
The scholarship recipients must provide:
- A high school, undergraduate or graduate school transcript. An unofficial version is acceptable.
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty or staff member.
- An attached application form.
Return completed application and requisite materials by email to: Scholarship-at-pittsburghcriminalattorney.com
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The amount of $10,000 will be given to a deserving student accomplish educational goals. Upon determining a winner, a check will be made payable to the recipient’s educational institution directly.
Application and supporting material must be received by May 31, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions you can ask via email to scholarship-at-pittsburghcriminalattorney.com