Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies is offering Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies. The fellowship is open to full-time graduate students who enroll in a Penn State Great Valley campus-based program in business, finance, leadership, technology, engineering, or management. The program is intended for those whose focus is on starting a new business or taking an emerging business to the next level. The fellowship offers up to two highly qualified students an award up to $25,000. The award will be applied toward tuition and fees for the Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 semesters.
Penn State Great Valley is committed to providing high quality, innovative, and technologically progressive opportunities for lifelong learning through graduate and continuing education and other professional development programs.
• Be formally admitted to a campus-based graduate program at Penn State Great Valley.
• Accept the award within two weeks of notification.
• Applicants must have at least three years of work experience. Recipients are not permitted to be employed during the fellowship program.
• Acknowledge the fellowship’s donor through a thank you note.
• Enroll in and complete at least four graduate courses (12 credits) in each semester of the award, fall 2016 and in spring 2017.
• Maintain at least a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 during the award period.
• Participate in co-curricular learning projects and in research, presentations, and other activities sponsored by the [email protected] Entrepreneurship Center.
• Work with a mentor based on academic and career goals and assist the director, faculty, and other students in leveraging resources from the campus and its partner, the Chester County Economic Development Council, to establish the [email protected] Center for Entrepreneurship.
• Participate in the campus’ annual event for scholarship recipients and donors.
How to Apply:
To be considered for a fellowship, the candidates must submit the application form and Recommendation Form. That can be easily downloaded from the given link:
Submit completed materials to:
The Office of Student Aid,
Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies,
30 East Swedesford Road,
Malvern, PA 19355.
The fellowship offers up to two highly qualified students an award up to $25,000 along with an intensive curricular and co-curricular program to prepare them to be entrepreneurial leaders.
The completed application must be submitted by July 15, 2016.
Link for more Information:
For more information, you can contact Carla Holway at cah1-at-psu.edu.