The cost of education in the U.S. is on the rise. In the coverage of personal finance, ValuePenguin has discovered how these issues have far-reaching effects on an individual’s financial well-being. That’s why ValuePenguin is offering a scholarship to eligible undergraduate students in the U.S. To be considered for the scholarship, submit a 500 to 750-word essay and you are able to win $2000 award.
ValuePenguin focuses on providing high-quality resources to help consumers understand the topics they’re interested in. Its goal is to provide objective analysis to help guide you to the best decision and building visual tools to explain data or publishing in-depth research.
- The scholarship is available to all students enrolled in an accredited U.S. undergraduate program. Only one entry is permitted per applicant.
- Current employees, agents, officers and directors of the Sponsor or other agencies involved in the development or administration of this Scholarship and members of their immediate families (i.e., spouses, parents, siblings, children)
- Anyone residing at the same address is not eligible to enter or win.
- Minors under the age of 18 must receive consent from a parent or legal guardian to apply for the Scholarship.
How to Apply:
To be considered for the scholarship, Submit a 500 to 750 word to each of the following two questions:
- Students encounter financial pitfalls of all types while attending colleges and universities. Explain a situation in which you spent too much (or not enough) money on a student expense and explain a creative solution you would share with future students
- How did you choose your college and/or major?
Submit your responses to scholarships-at-valuepenguin.com along with the following information. Your responses can be included in the body of the e-mail or attached as a PDF or Word document (.doc, .docx).
- School you’re attending
- Expected graduation date
- Major and career goal
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- A picture of you
- Whether or not you’re a first-generation college student
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The ValuePenguin is offering a $2,000 scholarship to eligible undergraduate students in the U.S.
The deadline to apply is November 10, 2016. Winners will be announced by February 2017.
Link for More Information: