The United States Bowling Congress presents the prestigious USBC Earl Anthony Memorial scholarship. The Earl Anthony Memorial Scholarship annually awards five USBC Youth bowlers for their community involvement and academic achievements.
USBC’s Earl Anthony Memorial Scholarship was launched in 2004 in honor of the late Earl Anthony. Anthony was dedicated to helping youth bowlers and USBC is proud to continue these efforts in his name.
To be considered eligible for the scholarship, the candidates must follow the given criteria:
- Be a current USBC Youth member in their senior year of high school or enrolled in college
- Be a USBC Youth member in good standing
- Have a current GPA of 3.0 or better, based on a 4.0 scale
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. The form can be downloaded by the link:
- The candidates must give the information about their Academic/School Involvement.
- The candidates must give the details of the Community Service.
- Submit an essay of 500 words or less on “how the lessons you have learned through academics, community involvement and bowling have influenced your life and your goals for the future”.
The candidates can submit the application packet by mail, fax or email to:
IBC Youth Department
Attn: Earl Anthony Memorial Scholarship
621 Six Flags Dr.
Arlington, TX 76011
Five scholarships of award $5,000 will be given to the winning candidates.
The application along with the all required documents must be submitted on or before December 1, 2015.
Link for more Information: