Interested in applying for a scholarship that could change your future? University of Queensland is glad to pronounce a scholarship termed as “University of Queensland International Scholarship”. The scholarship is available for international students who have completed post secondary studies and are eligible for credit articulation. The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee for the duration of a standard undergraduate program.
The University of Queensland was founded in 1909. It is commonly referred to as UQ, is an Australian public research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane.
This scholarship is available for students applying for one of the following programs with credit from
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours).
- Bachelor of Information Technology.
- Bachelor of Multimedia Design.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying you can easily download the application form by the given link http://www.uq.edu.au/study/forms/international/InternatUndergradAppForm.pdf
Applicants have to submit the following documents along with the form:
- Personal details: Applicant must give their family name(s) and given name(s) as shown on their passport. If their name appears differently, we will reserve the right to amend it on our records.
- If emailing a copy of their passport to UQ, please send this as a separate attachment to the rest of their application.
- Also give the order in which they want their names to appear on their offer letter
Submit the complete application package at:
Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology
The University of Queensland QLD 4072
Phone: +61 7 3365 4777
Fax: +61 7 3365 4444
Email the complete application package at: enquiries-at-eait.uq.edu.au
The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee for the duration of a standard undergraduate program.
Scholarship application deadline is April 30, 2016.
Link for more informationschola
To know more about “University of Queensland International Scholarship” email at: enquiries-at-eait.uq.edu.au or call at: +61 7 3365 4777.