Need free money for college? The United Negro College Fund (UNCF) is providing “Jay Charles Levine Scholarship”. Applicants who are enrolled at a UNCF member school as a full-time student for the 2017-2018 academic year are eligible to apply. UNCF’s mission is to build a robust and nationally-recognized pipeline of under-represented students. The United Negro College Fund provides a $3,000 tuition scholarship for the winning candidates.
The United Negro College Fund (UNCF) is an American philanthropic organization that funds scholarships for black students and general scholarship funds for 39 private historically black colleges and universities.
To be eligible,
- Applicants must be a resident of Michigan with at least a 2.75 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Graduating high school seniors
- Must be enrolling at a UNCF member school as a full-time student for the 2017-2018 academic year
How to Apply:
Applicants who are interested in applying for the scholarship can check the given link: https://scholarships.uncf.org/Account/LogOn
- One complete Student Application Form
- Three complete Recommendation Forms (one must be written by an instructor who can speak to the applicant’s academic rigor)
- one current transcript
- 500-word personal statement of career interest.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Jay Charles Levine Scholarship will provide a $3,000 tuition scholarship to the winning candidate.
Scholarship is open on June 5, 2017, 12:00 AM EST and close date of the scholarship is July 31, 2017, 11:59 PM EST
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions, please email to Yvonne Nash.