UC Davis is offering the Research and Innovation Fellowship for Agriculture (RIFA) for early-career professionals who are enrolled in agricultural and development-oriented graduate programs at all University of California. Fellowship will seek the opportunity to demonstrate during the next three years the importance of RIAF Program and to reach out to the private sector for support. Students will receive the stipend of $1,000 for each month and additional $200 will be available for small project costs, such as renting desk space or purchasing project supplies.
UC Davis is one of the premier agricultural research universities in the world, ranking highly in teaching and research. The mission of the College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences is to promote agricultural, environmental, and social sustainability through research, teaching, and public engagement to meet the challenges of global change in the 21st century.
This Research and Innovation Fellowship program is applicable for:
- Fellows must take project planning course (at UC Davis IAD 203) or one-week short course from June 19-23, 2017 at UC Davis.
- Fellows must attend the annual conference on April 8, 2017, at UC Davis.
- Fellows must correspond regularly with their mentors.
How to Apply:
For applying the fellowship you can download the application form through the given link:
You may include the above information along with your application
- Letter of interest to each project you are applying to
- Order of project preferences, if you are applying to multiple projects
- CV (2-page maximum)
Complete your application with all material and should be emailed to ucrifa.applications-at-gmail.com
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Students will receive a travel stipend for round-trip airfare.
- Students will receive a stipend of $1,000 for each month in the country.
- An additional $200 will be available for small project costs, such as renting desk space or purchasing project supplies.
- Health coverage and pre-travel vaccination costs.
Apply for Research and Innovation Fellowship for Agriculture and submit all admission materials by March 10th.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question and query you can contact on this address and email Id
Phone: 202-833-4613 or 530-754 5410