Enter for the chance to win up to $20,000 in U.S. Bank Scholarship prizes. The scholarship program is available to college-bound high school seniors or current undergraduate college students at an eligible two- or four-year college or university. They are looking for innovative, optimistic people who want to work smarter to change things for the better while building connections that last a lifetime with colleagues and customers alike. One grand prize of $20,000 and five prizes of $5000 each will be given to the winning candidates.
At U.S. Bank, they are actively engaged in developing, strengthening and energizing their communities. U.S. Bank also offers programs to assist communities in the construction, rehabilitation and acquisition of rental housing for low- and moderate-income individuals.
- The U.S. Bank “Financial Genius 2016 Scholarship Sweepstakes” (“Promotion”) is only open and offered to legal residents of the 50 United States (except FL and NY) and the District of Columbia (“U.S.”)
- At least 13 years or older
- Are high school seniors or current undergraduate students enrolled by September 1, 2016, at an eligible two- or four-year U.S. college or university (“entrant”)
- Entrants who are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence must obtain consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter
- Employees, officers, directors of U.S. Bank (“Sponsor”), BI WORLDWIDE (“Administrator”), EverFi, Inc., their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, agents, advertising/promotion agencies, individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials for, or implementation of the Promotion (collectively referred to herein as the “Promotion Entities”), and the immediate family members or those living in their same household as any person in any of the preceding categories are not eligible to enter or win a prize.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, you must complete the scholarship application form through the given link:
- Grand Prize (1): A $20,000 scholarship prize. Prize may be directly awarded to the winner’s U.S. college/university at which winner is enrolled and/or the winner, and must be used towards the winner’s academic financial support and qualifying expenses (tuition, books and other educational materials, and fees).
- First Prizes (5): A $5,000 scholarship prize. Prize will be directly awarded to the winner’s U.S. college/university at which winner is enrolled and must be used towards the winner’s academic financial support and qualifying expenses (e.g. tuition, books and other educational materials, and fees) and/or determined by Sponsor and University.
The Promotion begins on or about 12:00 PM Central Time (CT) on April 1, 2016, and ends at 11:59 PM CT on September 30, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”).
Link for More Information: