The Nursing Education Scholarship is offered by the TravelNursing.org to the applicants who are entering or currently pursuing an educational program related to nursing or medicine. Students must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to be entered in this highly competitive scholarship award. Travel Nursing support the advancement of medicine and science and hope to be able to contribute to the education of those who diligently strive to improve the health of the future. An initial award of $1000 will be given to the winning.
TravelNursing.org is an exciting career path which enables licensed nurses to travel the country while doing what they love. Because of the current high demand, nurses travel and work in a variety of locations on short-term assignments and decide the location and specialty they prefer the most.
- GPA: 3.0 or higher
- Age: 17 years or older
- Enrollment status: Accepted to or currently attending a full-time nursing or medical program at an accredited institution.
How to Apply:
- Candidate can apply only online for the scholarship. The link is: http://www.travelnursing.org/nursing-scholarship.php
- All applicants must submit a 600 to 1,000-word essay explaining what you hope to accomplish during your career in the medical field. Recommended topics include:
- Why are you motivated to study nursing or medicine? Talk about an experience that drives you to pursue a health care career.
- What do you think is the biggest challenge facing nursing and health students today? Talk about a personal achievement that shows your commitment to nursing or health care.
- Must submit proof of enrollment and GPA before the scholarship winner is selected.
- Acceptable documents include transcripts, class schedules, and letters of acceptance.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Travel Nursing will award $1000 scholarship to the winning candidate.
All applications must be received by January 29, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, email at info-at-travelnursing.org