The Momeni Foundation is accepting the application for its two scholarship program named as “Scholastic Achievement Scholarship” and “Financial Assistance Scholarship”.The graduating high school students and full-time college students are eligible to apply for the both scholarships.The purpose of the program is to help undergraduate students anywhere in the world. The Scholastic Achievement Scholarship will worth three scholarship of $1,000 each and Financial Assistance Scholarship will provide ten scholarships for amounts of $250 to $1000 (US dollars) each.
The Momeni Foundation was established in February 2001 as the final stage of evolution of the original plan to provide scholarships to graduating high school students and full-time college students of Iranian descent anywhere in the world. It is a non-profit organization described under section 501(c) (3) of IRS Code.
To be eligible for the scholarships:
- For Scholastic Achievement Scholarship
- The students graduating from high school and are citizens or permanent residents of United States.
- Applicant must be of Iranian descent.
- Applicant must be graduating from high school and planning to be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited college.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 is required. For Financial Assistance Scholarship
- All students at undergraduate graduate and Ph.D. levels may apply.
- Students planning to attend or attending universities in Iran are encouraged to apply for the
- Applicant must be of Iranian descent. Please provide supportive document or narrative.
- Applicant must be graduating from high school and planning to enroll or be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited college anywhere.
How to Apply:
To be applying candidates can download and fill the application forms through the given links:
- For Scholastic Achievement Scholarship- http://www.momenifoundation.org/SAS.html
- For Financial Assistance Scholarship-http://www.momenifoundation.org/FAS.html
- For Scholastic Achievement Scholarship:
- Submit a resume or list of your extra-curricular activities, community leadership or volunteerism, membership in clubs or organizations and any other evidence of outstanding achievement.
- Submit a short narrative (less than 500 words) describing your goals and plans and what has motivated you to follow those goals and plans.
- Submit an official copy of your latest transcript.
- For Financial Assistance Scholarship
- A copy of document indicating acceptance to college (if you are planning to enroll).
- If applying within the United States, submit a copy of your SAR or a letter from the financial aid office of your college indicating eligibility for receiving and the amount of financial assistance.
- If applying from outside of United States, submit a letter from the Dean of your College, or office of financial aid of your college, indicating eligibility for receiving financial assistance.
- A letter describing the details of your financial situation along with supportive documents such as student’s or parent’s pay stub, etc. may be submitted.
- Minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.00 (out of 4.00) or equivalent is required.
- Submit an official copy of your latest transcript.If your school or college will send the transcript directly to us, include an unofficial copy of your transcript with a note on the transcript stating: “Official copy will be mailed directly from my college”
- Submit a resume or list of extra-curricular activities, community leadership or volunteerism, membership in clubs or organizations and any other evidence of outstanding achievement. This requirement is waived for students applying from Iran and other countries where such opportunities are rare.
- Submit a short narrative (less than 500 words), in Persian or English, describing your goals and what has motivated you to follow those goals and plans.
Candidate can mail complete application package to the given address:
P.O. Box 322
Clearwater, FL 33757
Phone number: 727-433-2133
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Scholastic Achievement Scholarship: Every year at least three scholarships for an amount of $1,000.00 dollars will be awarded.
- Financial Assistance Scholarship: Every year at least ten scholarships for amounts of $250 to $1000 (US dollars) each, will be awarded
- The deadline for receiving the both application material is June 30th of each year.
- Recipients will be notified and awards will be posted on the site by end of August of each year.
Link for more Information: