The Jannette Alexander Foundation for Clinical Social Work is looking for applicants in their second or final year of the MSW program with exemplary clinical skills/ aptitude. Consideration will be given for applicants who have overcome obstacles and challenges in pursuing their education. Six (6) students selected for the Jannette Alexander Foundation scholarship will be awarded with a $500 scholarship and a one year free membership to CSCSW. Winners will be featured in the CSCSW bi-monthly publication, the Clinical Update.
The California Society for Clinical Social Work was founded in 1969 in order to ensure the continued existence and quality of clinical social work as a mental health discipline.
- Applicants must be attending a school of social work in California.
- No more than one winner per school of social work.
- Applicants may not use a letter of reference from an active member of the CSCSW Board of Directors.
- Short Bio’s need to be professional, edited for publication and avoid information that is too personal.
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete the on-line scholarship application form through the given link:
- Applicants should include 2 references from a clinical placement/employment.
Six (6) students selected for the Jannette Alexander Foundation scholarship will be awarded with a $500 scholarship and a one year free membership to CSCSW.
The application deadline is 5pm March 31, 2016. Applicants will be notified by April 30, 2016 of the application status.
Link for More Information:
If you have any additional questions please send them toinfo-at-clinicalsocialworksociety.org