The Clubs of America believes that students who passionately pursue their career goals will one day be able to delight the customers and clients they serve as well. That’s why Clubs of America is proud to offer its annual “Clubs of America Scholarship Award” for those students who are pursuing their career aspirations. The purpose of the program is to help the students who are considering their aspirations as well as ease the burden of the costs of higher education. The winners of the scholarship will receive up to $1000 annual scholarship.
The Clubs of America Company was started in 1994. It is the oldest and largest “Gift of the Month Club” provider in the U.S. with tens of thousands of loyal members nationwide.
- Any current college student of an accredited U.S. college or university
- Candidate must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 is welcome to apply
How to Apply:
Clubs of America proudly invites all eligible students to apply by writing an essay on the following points:
- Write an essay of no fewer than 600 words about their career aspirations
- How their current courses load will help them achieve success in their careers?
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? Thinking outside the box is encouraged!
- YouTube submissions are optional, although not required. The video should be no longer than 5 minutes. (Essays submitted via YouTube must also be submitted in writing.)
Email their essay as a .doc or .pdf attachment to scholarship-at-greatclubs.com
Financial Aid and Award Money:
One gift totaling $1000 will be awarded at the beginning of fall semester in each year.
The annual Scholarship Award entries can be submitted by midnight on August 31, 2017, and the winning applicant will be selected in the month of September.
Link for more Information:
If you have any query, contact at scholarship-at-greatclubs.com