The Adel-Cook County Chamber of Commerce Scholarship is available for the students who are enrolled full-time at the Cook County Workforce Development Center.
Wiregrass Georgia Technical College (WGTC) was founded on July 1, 2010 from a merger of East Central Technical College and Valdosta Technical College. WGTC is a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG) that provides education for an eleven county service area in south central Georgia.
Considered for the scholarship:
- The candidates Student must be attending classes full-time at Wiregrass Georgia Technical College (WGTC) Cook County Workforce Development Center. All majors will be considered.
- Student must be a resident of Cook County
- Scholarship recipient must have and maintain a 2.0 GPA
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates can download the application form by the link http://www.wiregrass.edu/pdfs/about/adel_cook_chamber.pdf.
The application form along with the following material can be send at the address of Wiregrass Georgia Technical College.
- Completed application form
- Two letters of recommendation
- One from an instructor
- One additional recommendation letter
- Write essay in 300 words or less why you feel you should be the recipient of the Adel-Cook County Chamber of Commerce scholarship. Please include your major and future plans
The deadline for the scholarship is August 5, 2015.
$500 award amount will be provided to the winning candidate.