The Ohio State University is now offering a Teacher Preparation Pipeline Scholarship to students who are currently working, or plan to work, in early childhood education in the city of Columbus. The five-year program is a partnership between Ohio State, the city of Columbus, Columbus State Community College and Action for Children. The scholarship program will allow 100 early childhood educators in Columbus to obtain a bachelor’s degree for free.
Ohio State is one of the largest universities in the nation. As a land-grant university, Ohio State has a physical presence throughout the state, with campuses and research centers located around Ohio.
• Associate’s degree from an accredited community college
• Current or future employment in early childhood education (preschool, school, daycare, etc.)
• Residency in the City of Columbus
• Commitment to working in the city of Columbus in early childhood for three years after graduation
How to Apply:
• For applying the scholarship, you have to create your account through the given link: https://tk20.ehe.osu.edu/campustoolshighered/createapplicantaccount_menu.do?createnewaccount=true
• Candidates for the Teacher Preparation Pipeline Scholarship must also apply for admission as transfer students to The Ohio State University
The Teacher Preparation Pipeline Scholarship offers full tuition and fees to selected students currently working, or planning to work, in early childhood education in the city of Columbus.
Application deadline is March 17, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have questions, you can email at zanders.3-at-osu.edu